14 April 2005

silly book quiz

Avoiding the Muse said check out this Book Quiz.




You're Animal Farm!

by George Orwell

You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will
become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally
and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't
trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Countering with this pig extravaganza.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, I'm James Joyce, thank you very much. And my pigs fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15:57

    Tragically jaded?

    Drop me a line. I'll be glad to lend you a measuring spoon.

    love,

    Prufrock

    ReplyDelete